- Make up a "wild card" question.
- Questions must be submitted by noon - 12:00 pm PST, on Wednesday, November 17th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help us build up this blog - click the "follow" button on our blog (not mandatory but appreciated)
- 2 winners will be selected randomly from the submissions received.
- Winners will be notified via email, and will have their names posted on this blog and the EDGE Facebook page.
- Winners must provide name, address, and email address to EDGE which will be passed along to SF Contario for prize confirmation.
- Winners of the contest will be notified via email, with a coupon that must be presented to the front desk of SF Contario. - SF Contario will confirm the name, address and email address with the winner.
- Contest is open to everyone everywhere, unless prohibited in the province/state where you live.
- The winner must provide their own transportation to SF Contario, and the prize cannot be exchanged for any other items.
What ARE the Fifteen Days of Tesseracts?
"Fifteen Days of Tesseracts" is so named because Tesseracts Fourteen: Strange Canadian Stories, edited by John Robert Colombo and Brett Alexander Savory, is the Fifteenth edition of the all-Canadian speculative anthology which includes Tesseracts One through Fourteen and Tesseracts Q, (featuring English translations of Franco-Canadian authors). This was a great excuse to celebrate the anthology, the entire Tesseracts anthology, and works of our authors for 15 days through online events, contests, interviews and some whopper offline events, like EDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing's 10th Anniversary Steam & Steel Social, happening on the First Day of Tesseracts, November 20th, at the Aerospace Museum. For details visit our website at http://www.edgewebsite.com/